- 11mm Black Ivory coffee beads
- 10mm Logo 18K gold bead
- 12x8mm Logo 18K gold plate
- 11mm Blue Apatite beads
- 11mm Kunzite beads
- 10mm African Turquoise beads
- 8mm Larimar beads
- 5mm Ruby cubes
- 5mm 18K gold beads
- Oak box
The AEGEA bracelet is a handcrafted piece consisting Black Ivory coffee, as well as Blue Apatite, Kunzite, African Turquoise, Larimar, Ruby and 18K gold beads. All crafted in a design reminiscent of a lively night by the sea.
Opening and fastening the bracelet works by means of a drawstring lock – just pull the beads closest to the lock and then pull the end tabs to adjust accordingly.
Please note that due to the fact that each piece is handcrafted, variations in color, shape or size are likely to occur. As such, the final product might present minor differences from the one pictured here.
All MAKAB products benefit from a 2-year guarantee.
For proper maintenance of your MAKAB piece, we recommend that you:
- Be careful when wearing it, because its fitting and aspect may be affected by mechanical shock;
- Store the jewelry in its original box;
- Avoid contact with chemical substances, as they might erode both the metal and the stone. Jewellery and silverware can be affected in time, if they come in contact with chemical agents such as perfume, salt water, chlorine, sulphur and others, as well as if they are subject to extended exposure to sunlight and fire.