- 11mm Pure coffee beads
- 10mm Logo 925 sterling silver bead
- 12x8mm Logo 925 sterling silver plate
- 10mm African Turquoise beads
- 5mm 925 sterling silver beads
- Oak box
The ALAYA African Turquoise bracelet is a classic piece consisting of 100% pure coffee beads, Sterling silver logo-engraved beads, as well as polished, natural African Turquoise spheres, a symbol of immortality and fortune.
Opening and fastening the bracelet works by means of a drawstring lock – just pull the beads closest to the lock in opposite directions as to open it, then pull the end tabs to adjust for your best fit.
Please note that due to the fact that each piece is handcrafted, variations in color, shape or size are likely to occur. As such, the final product might present minor differences from the one pictured here.
All MAKAB products except candles benefit from a 2-year warranty.
For proper maintenance of your MAKAB piece, we recommend that you:
- Be careful when wearing it, because its fitting and aspect may be affected by mechanical shock;
- Store the jewelry in its original box;
- Avoid contact with chemical substances, as they might erode both the metal and the stone. Jewellery and silverware can be affected in time, if they come in contact with chemical agents such as perfume, salt water, chlorine, sulphur and others, as well as if they are subject to extended exposure to sunlight and fire.