NOTE: Candles cannot be returned.
- Soy wax candle
- Granite recipient
- Recipient dimensions: 70x50mm
- Burn time: 12 hours
- Oak box
The combination of sandalwood and frangipani has its origins in India. Nag Champa has a sweet, slightly woodsy smell, some describing it as reminiscent of jasmine or magnolia flowers, the forest, or tea. The Nag Champa ingredients may vary when speaking about the flower species, more exactly Magnolia Champa, Plumeria rubra or Mesua ferrea, as the plants are related to star anise, give the scent a little spice.
Please note that due to the fact that each piece is handcrafted, variations in color, shape or size are likely to occur. As such, the final product might present minor differences from the one pictured here.
Candles are not covered by warranty.
For proper maintenance of your MAKAB piece, we recommend that you:
- Store the candle in its original box;
- Do not burn longer than 1-2 hours or leave unattended;
- Allow to solidify before relighting;
- Do not burn near anything that can catch fire;
- Keep out of reach of children and pets;
- Avoid contact with chemical substances, as they might erode the recipient.